Who are you dating on Who are you dating on high school story High School Story is a choice-based simulation game. The player is a student attempting to build their own high school, with no given name. The player receives coins and rings from finishing quests, though they can also purchase coins and rings with real money in the Store. Coins can also be collected from Hangouts, as each student produces a certain amount of coins per hour depending on their type and level.
In the beginning of the game, the player is able to choose their gender and type, though they are only able to choose from three particular cliques: Nerd, Prep, or Jock. There are various types in High School Story which range from basic types such as a Jock, Nerd or Prep to "combined" classmates like Cheerleader, Gamer or Student Government, and the player can gain other students through two different methods: They can either buy students from Admissions using Coins or Rings, or they can try "Partying" to get the type of student they want.
Partying is a game mechanic which allows players to gain special classmates without having to pay directly for them in Admissions. All parties take place in Party Central, which can be found in the Buildings tab for coins and is unlocked after a certain quest is completed. You may only have one Party Central and therefore can only send two classmates to party at a time. After a basic tutorial on the game, Autumn confides bigh the MC that she is miserable at a future rival school called Hearst High and wishes to attend schokl MC's school.
They immediately receive a text from the main enemy, Max Warren, son of the principal of Hearst or Kara Sinclair, head cheerleaderdepending ni the gender of the MC and are threatened stating that unless their school contains fifteen students, it will be closed down. To their dismay, he turns them down because his being at the school is the only opportunity to be recognized by football scouts, as he is not entirely good in school or other activities.
And don't forget to check out the Makeovers tab for fun looks for your friends! We're so glad that we got to share our High School Story journey with all of you. Love, The Pixelberry Lrvels. Episode - Choose Your Story. Interactive visual stories where YOU choose what path your character takes!
PixelberrystudiosHow to Survive High School: Your First Relationship! - MyLifeAsEva
High School Story Answers for iPhone - iPad
Who are you dating on high school story
Why Dating Someone From High School Could Lead to a Lifelong Relationship
The Bad Boy
A certain Prom Queen has the inside scoop. After a basic tutorial on the game, Autumn confides in the MC that she is miserable at a future rival school called Hearst High and wishes to attend the MC's school. What's the deal with the dates?Can they get married? What's the deal with the dates? And who should I hook up with one another are there special out comes to who dates who? There are 8 dating levels.
- The Isle of Love is a place where you can send your classmates (of any gender) to make them a couple. The seven dating stages are Flirting, Crushing, Online Official, Sweethearts, In Love, Head Over Heels and Over the Moon. If it fails, you can salvage it with a certain amount of.
- The Fantasy Photo Booth dates are just for fun! They won't change the relationship status for you or your classmates. Trending pages. The Bad Boy. All items (35).
- There are not only rewards for getting couples to certain levels in their relationship but you'll also need to have some couples to get some.
- And who should I hoo.., High School Story Answers for the iPhone - iPad. Correction there's only 3 levels to dating not 8. There's only flirting and crushing after you get all the followers of dating after crushing they're locked.
- High School Story is a mobile device video game developed and published by Pixelberry Studios in September It is currently available on iPhone and iPod formats, and it can be purchased through the App Store or the Google Store on Android. The game serves as a sister story to Surviving High School, as some a certain amount of coins per hour depending on their type and level.
- How do I save my High School Story game online (Apple Devices)?. High School We try and respond to all questions within a few days! . You can earn Rings by leveling couple to higher dating levels on the Isle of Love!.
Matt - Dating Sim.Question How do I get more rings without paying? Rings are the rarest and most valuable currency in High School Story. Here are a few: 1. You can earn Rings simply by playing quests! Higher-level quests are more likely to award you rings. Are you linked to social media yet? The first 20 Facebook friends you link to your game will award you with Rings! You can earn Rings if your Facebook-linked friends send you on quests. You can earn Rings by leveling couple to higher dating levels on the Isle of Love! Playing vocab minigames at the Library will award you with extra credit in the form of valuable Rings! Check out the Fantasy Photo Booth and go on date quests. Some of them can also reward you with Rings. Of course, if you need even more Rings, you can always buy them in the Store. Try getting a Bundle with Coins and Books to get more bang for your buck!